The Ezi-action® Safety Measure is the optimal system for closed delivery dispensing with all Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
Brilliant for the safe, responsible decanting and delivery of chemicals. Equally suitable for liquid foods.
Dramatically reduces the likelihood that hazardous chemicals will come into contact with the operator.
The calibrated bottle is specifically designed to fit the Ezi-action® Drum Pumps.
- Provides totally closed delivery of a chemical from a drum or container.
- Bayonet Twist-on Spout provides secure fit of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure to the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
- White screw cap is always attached to the neck of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
- Dangerous fumes and liquids are contained when being transported in a closed Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
- Label for clear identification of contents and prevention of chemical mix-ups.
- The Ezi-action® Safety Measure can be easily stored by clicking back onto the spout of the Ezi-action® Drumpump
- Unique patented two way calibration system enables quantity of liquid being poured out to be read when the Ezi-action® Safety Measure is tilted on its side and when standing.
- Filling of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure bottle is easily controlled by the speed of pumping the Ezi-action® Drumpump.
- Graduations are in 100ml and 4fl oz.
- The Ezi-action® Safety Measure bottle can hold up to a litre or 24 fl oz.
- Made from high density polyethylene ( HDPE)
- Made from FDA approved plastics.
- Plastics are recycleable.